Monday, August 27, 2007

Thanks to man up above....


As most of you, I am what I am. I have no girlfriend, no money, not a really great job, and a reputation on have rather nasty thoughts.

As Big-Daddy, the host of a local radio show, I said some things that might get in trouble by today's standards. In the middle east, they would probably get me killed.

Too put it plain terms, I let my mouth get me trouble. That is something I have been working on for a while. Comment's in past have gotten the "Big-Daddy" on a few most lists in the local sorority houses. But one even picked up a few bar tabs.

The point I am making is simple: I have a dirty mind!

But, while I have wondered about my life and what might happen to it if in fact some of the things that have come across my mind where leaked out in a drunken state, I was hit with some good news this weekend. Our baseball SID pointed it out to me.

SHE'S LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: